I am often asked what it is that I enjoy about my job. The simple answer is the people. I look to develop solid relationships with you, my clients and strongly feel the responsibility of helping to lift the burden of managing your finances which can be overwhelming, especially as the economic environment seems to grow increasingly complex. Together, we work to achieve all the bucket list goals which are important to you, sometimes even those that they never believed that would.
Visualising and planning for life’s goals is what financial planning is all about. Your goals are unique to you however you may be unsure about where to start.
Financial planning covers advice in many areas. You may wish to:
Review your Super Fund to ensure that it is the most appropriate Fund for you. Specifically, I check your fees, your asset allocation (risk profile) and, whether you are making the most of your contributions.
- Assess your retirement position and advise on the best options to ensure a comfortable lifestyle in retirement.
- Minimise your personal income tax liability as well as ways to lessen the effects of capital gains tax.
- Safeguard a secure and flexible cashflow when entering retirement.
- Optimise your Centrelink entitlements.
- Discuss your cashflow budgeting and planning for future goals.
- Set aside money for children’s education.
- Make sure your wealth is passed on to your loved ones in the most efficient and tax effective manner, should you pass away.
- Consider your options to reduce debt.
- Ensure your income and assets are adequately protected in the event of your death, or serious accident or illness.
These are just some of the important financial matters I specialise in day to day. But it is the discussions we have with you about ‘what’s most important’, that truly helps me understand how I can assist.
Let me worry about the technical part and you can focus on your goals. My role is to sort through the maze of complex rules to help you protect and build your financial wealth. I pride myself on giving advice that is easy to understand.
I have been planning for a long time and I see many clients as good friends. And during this time, I have been a sounding-board on a vast array of matters; both financial and personal.
I have supported clients through the stresses of share market volatility. I have celebrated their ‘highs’ and sadly, shared their ‘heartbreaks’.
It therefore gives me tremendous satisfaction when a client calls me unexpectedly to say they can now to retire early as a result of my advice. Moreover, they now are able to afford their special project earlier than expected.
Lifelong Financial Solutions P/L ABN 94 615 510 640 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Lifelong AFSL P/L ABN 18 169 472 502
AFS Licence no. 464671